Monday, March 30, 2009

Money is made by exclusivity

Money is made by exclusivity.

I notice everybody is selling something similar. Nobody is selling or giving me the product/service I really want.
Everyone in selling is looking for easy-money: sitting at home and selling thru emails and friends. Why should anyone buy from you and help you sell when they have somebody in the neighborhood doing the same?

Exclusive ideas with real money making potential have no takers. It is too much bother.

Anyway the world can go its way. I understand the simple truth in Dale Carnegie's statement: Find out what they want and give it to them.

From India I can offer something that you can rarely find elsewhere: Made to order goods or service in single pieces or small quantities.

If you are a designer wanting to have your design developed into a full-fledged product, or looking for exclusively made goods, individualised product pieces or anything that requires special extra effort so that you have in your hands exactly and precisely what you want, then I can help you. It does not matter if you need one piece or many in small or large numbers.
Just contact me on my private email: s164gk1@yahoo.com. Send me the design of your requirement and I will get back to you with what can be done.
Your product can be in any material, requiring any kind of hand or machine talent. I will get the production organised.
I am a qualified Designer, Businessman of some standing, have vast experience in getting custom-made products and exporting them. You may get a glimpse of what I have been doing by visiting: http://sites.google.com/site/pradeepmaheshwaris164gk1del/.
Best wishes

No comments: